Korobko Dmytro Borysovych
PhD, Pharmacy (Pharmaceutical Chemistry and Pharmacognosy), Zaporizhzhya Medical Institute, Ukraine, 1996.
PhD thesis: Synthesis, Properties and Biological Activity of Some 7,8-Disubstituted Theophylline.
Master’s Degree (Pharmacy), University Diploma with Honours, Zaporizhzhya Medical Institute, Ukraine, 1994.
RESEARCH INTEREST AND EXPERIENCE
- search for new biologically active substances of semi-synthetic origin;
- synthesis, physicochemical properties and biological activity of 7,8-disubstituted theophylline;
- condensation of various carbonyl-containing compounds in the hydrazine group of 7-alkaryl-8-hydrazinotheophyllines;
- antiradical activity of synthesized substances in DPPH tests.
PROFESSIONAL ACTIVITY, FELLOWSHIPS AND MEMBERSHIPS
- Editorial Board Member of the Scientific Journal «Achievements of Clinical and Experimental Medicine» (Ukraine).